With decades of IT practices, Lionsgate Software is familiar with TOGAF (The Open Group Architecture Framework), ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) and all major SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) methodologies and best practices.
- Framework for Enterprise Architecture (EA)
- Description of processes, techniques and products for EA
- Architecture Development Method
- ADM Guidelines & Techniques
- Architecture Content Framework
- Enterprise Continuum & Tools
- TOGAF Reference Models
- Architecture Capability Framework
COBIT: A framework for IT governance and controls
PRINCE2: An acronym for PRojects IN Controlled Environments, a process-driven project management method
- Framework for IT service management
- Guidance for IT service providers
- Includes 5 volumes:
- Agile Software Development Methodology
- Scrum Methodology
- Rational Unified Process (RUP)
- Oracle Unified Method (OUM)
- Joint Application Development (JAD)
- Rapid Application Development (RAD)
Lionsgate Software utilizes these frameworks and methodologies in its projects, also provides relevant consulting services.
Should you want to learn more about enterprise architecture frameworks or SDLC methodologies, please contact us to learn more.