- LiveSync Automation is written in Java and runs in application server container such as JBoss EAP or WildFly (JBoss AS). It’s built on clustering architecture to offer Always-on / Non-stop capabilities for both initial and incremental enterprise data synchronization. Two or more LiveSync Automation nodes run simultaneously and watch each other for failover. Cache mechanism provides break-point protection to avoid data loss.
- The advanced architecture design ensures your business continuity 24/7 and unparalleled peace of mind. LiveSync Automation utilizes triggers to perform data synchronization. Changes are captured in an Audit Queue table. LiveSync Automation handles Audit Queue records based on pre-set cron / interval. The incremental data synchronization is near real-time.Through LiveSync Automation advanced Job Wizard, XML-based Job file can be defined in a few simple steps. LiveSync Automation performs the data synchronization job based on self-defined Job file.
- LiveSync Automation provides responsive web dashboard which allows you access, adjust and monitor your running jobs from desktop, tablet or mobile devices. LiveSync Automation makes database synchronization simple, fast and accurate.
- LiveSync Automation is built on advanced clustering architecture which ensures enterprise data synchronization highly available, reliable, and safe. It supports data synchronization between any databases which support JDBC connection. As illustrated below, LiveSync Automation runs on Application Server like a service.
- Its Synchronization Services provide Multi-threading and Batch Processing features for high performance, Multi-Table feature to handle full database Change Data Captures (CDC) and synchronization, Mapping feature to handle database schema upgrade, table and column name mappings during synchronization.
- LiveSync Automation Scheduler connects to its Cron database to manage jobs, job scheduling and clustering nodes. It also supports dynamic and central job management. This means user may adjust job actions and schedule at any time, dynamically. All jobs are kept in central repository to avoid any versioning issues or update conflicts.
- LiveSync Automation Web Dashboard provides Job Wizard, Job Monitor, Node Monitor and Transaction Statistics. Job Wizard allows you define your job schedule, source and target connection information, actions, job transaction and multi-threading control, etc. Job Wizard is provided through an advanced and easy-to-use editor. The XML-based Job file is intuitive and highly flexible to describe either initial or incremental data synchronization needs. LiveSync Automation XML Services parse your Job file, create or update Jobs through Job Factory and perform Job actions based on schedule.
- LiveSync Automation provides multiple channels to communicate with IT staff through Email Notification, Error Log and Tracking Table.
Runs on most Operating Systems, Cross Databases. Web Dashboard runs on browsers from desktop to mobile devices;
Supports two or more nodes running simultaneously, offers 24/7 Always-on high availability;
Provides high performance on extracting, ingestion and transfers data, improves performance 90% than before;
Provides high performance on loading data, improves loading performance 75%;
Responsive Web Dashboard
Responsive Web Dashboard runs on desktop and mobile devices, allows you manage and monitor Jobs, Nodes, Transaction Statistics at any time;
Makes Job configuration simple and straightforward. Generated Job file will be submitted to LiveSync Cron DB;
Dynamic Job Management
User may adjust Job interval or update Job flow at any time. New Job file will override existing one dynamically;
Centralized Job Management
All Job Files generated by Job Wizard can be uploaded to LiveSync Cron DB or a centralized network drive. LiveSync Automation read and create Job classes based on these files and JobFactory;
Single Table Synchronization
The flexible Job definition of LiveSync Automation allows to handle complex single table synchronization, even this table has no primary key;
Full Database Synchronization
LiveSync Automation Multi-Table technology allows to capture data changes of the entire database and synchronize these changes in target database. All of these changes will be kept in just one Audit Queue table in order to minimize the impact to source database;
Initial Bulk Loading
LiveSync Automation supports one time initial bulk data loading from source to target;
Incremental Data Synchronization
LiveSync Automation supports incremental data synchronization based on pre-set cron interval. The minimal interval is on second-level, near real time;
LiveSync Automation utilizes schema mapping to perform data synchronization between source and target data stores, even the table names or structures are not fully identical;
LiveSync Automation uses Audit Queue as the buffer for data recovery in case any breakpoints during data synchronization process;
LiveSync Automation fetch data based on dynamically adjustable intervals to minimize the performance impact to source database;
LiveSync Automation implemented Database-driven Web Framework, which makes customization easier and faster;
LiveSync Automation allows dynamic extension of tree view node and detail pane tables. This improves its capabilities to meet clients’ needs.